Nonprofit Partner Info Sessions
Nonprofit professionals: Please join us for lunch, networking, an overview of PULSE and the specifics of a PULSE nonprofit partnership.
- 2/2/17 – 12-1pm – Peirce Studio Trust Arts Education Center (Downtown) – RSVP
- 3/15/17, 9-10am – Pittsburgh Center for Creative Reuse (East End) – RSVP
- 4/28/17, 10am – Possible – TBD
- 5/2/17, 12-1pm – Green Building Alliance (Southside) – RSVP
- 5/17/17, 12-1pm – NORTHSIDE (RSVP COMING SOON)
- 6/8/17, 12-1pm – DOWNTOWN (RSVP COMING SOON)
PULSE fellows serve eleven months from the beginning of September to the end of July, 35 hours/week, building capacity, tackling large scale projects and helping your organization succeed.
For the past 22 years, PULSE has invited about 250 talented university graduates to partner with over 125 Pittsburgh nonprofits, contributing some 400,000 hours of service to the city and its residents.