Steps in the PULSE Partner Process
- Learn more about PULSE by reading the Partner General Information one-pager, talking with current PULSE partners or past PULSE partners and/or contacting the Executive Director of PULSE.
- Complete a brief PARTNER INTEREST FORM about your desire to learn more about a potential partnership with PULSE.
- Wait for a follow up call or email from our Executive Director, Chris Cooke.
- Attend a Prospective Nonprofit Partner Info Session
- Learn more about the terms of a PULSE partnership (cost, supervision expectations, length of term, hours/week, etc.)
- Fill out a PARTNER APPLICATION. Applications are due June 29th, 2017.
- Attend Match Day and conduct neutral site interviews with a few fellows that might be a good fit based upon your organizational/staffing needs on July 17th, 2017.
- Review fellows, rank and decide if you want to extend an offer to any, all or none of the incoming fellows.
- Welcome fellows(s) as they start service at your organization.
Our partnerships run from September 5th, 2017 to July 27th, 2018. We look forward to journeying with you.