So…you want to:
- be a servant leader who understands and appreciates the importance of the city for the world’s future.
- work in a Pittsburgh nonprofit.
- live with other participants in intentional community.
- participate in ongoing personal and professional development.
Then, you’ve come to the right place.
Over the last 20 years, PULSE has invited over 175 young adults to partner with 100 Pittsburgh nonprofits, contributing some 300,000 of hours of service to the city and its residents.
We are currently recruiting for additional positions for our 2015-2016 PULSE program year and are now accepting applications to start at the end of August 2015. To apply, please send your resume and responses to the following questions:
- Why are you considering PULSE over other opportunities (i.e. what attracts you to this program)?
- What are your general interests/passions that you are interested in pursuing during your year with PULSE?
- Please describe any previous intentional community experience you have had.
Email requested items to Jonnett Maurer, Recruiting and Partnership Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, June 7th, 2015.