Five quick reasons
- Get your foot in the door – break into a vocation that might otherwise be closed off to you.
- Don’t go at it alone – live in a house full of other like-minded, recent university graduates who are experiencing some of the same things you are experiencing.
- Live in the city – experience the possibility of Pittsburgh, a great city with a ton to offer.
- Develop personally and professionally – grow in the knowledge of yourself, others, nonprofits and the city through seminars, retreats, mentoring and other experiences.
- The PULSE reputation and alumni community – PULSE has a strong reputation in the community. Network with 60 alumni who live in Pittsburgh, most within a mile from the houses.
Visit www.apply.pulsepittsburgh.org. Fill out our online application. We view the application process as a discernment process for you and for us. We are excited to journey with you. If you have questions, please contact Jonnett Maurer, Recruiting Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412.361.0124.