Summer Experience is a leadership trip designed to educate you about the urban context, to help you see the city both for what “it is” and for what it “could be”.
- Customizable weekend, three-day weekend or week-long trips
- Trips available during the month of August for groups of up to 15 people
- Live and explore the East Liberty/Garfield neighborhood of Pittsburgh
- Open to high school age students and older
From neighborhood tours, group discussions, reading on urban issues service experiences and meetings with community leaders, participants will grow in their knowledge and understanding of what it means to work for the “peace and prosperity” of the city. Come joins us in this transformative experience.
- General Information – all the basis about the Summer Experience
- What to Bring – what to bring and not bring on the Summer Experience
- Frequently Asked Questions – find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions
- Online Registration Form
Please fill out our SUMMER EXPERIENCE INTEREST FORM and a PULSE representative will contact you.