What are you doing after your graduate? I’m sure you’ve heard this question a lot recently. Why not have an answer.
There are a lot of great reasons to join PULSE, but we’ve listed a few:
Here are five quick reasons
- Get your foot in the door – break into a vocation that might otherwise be closed off to you.
- Don’t go at it alone – live in a house full of other like-minded, recent university graduates who are experiencing some of the same things you are experiencing.
- Live in the city – experience the possibility of Pittsburgh, a great city with a ton to offer.
- Develop personally and professionally – grow in the knowledge of yourself, others, nonprofits and the city through seminars, retreats, mentoring and other experiences.
- The PULSE reputation and alumni community – PULSE has a strong reputation in the community. Network with over 40 alumni who live in Pittsburgh, most within a mile from the houses.