WHO IS PULSE?
PULSE cultivates a community of young servant leaders to transform Pittsburgh. We invite talented university graduates to partner with local nonprofits for a year of service and leadership. Over the last 25 years, PULSE has invited about 350 young adults to partner with over 150 Pittsburgh nonprofits, contributing some 500,000 hours of service to the city and its residents.
WHAT IS THE PULSE NONPROFIT PARTNER NETWORK?
The PULSE Nonprofit Partner Network is a network of current PULSE Nonprofit Partners that seek to further develop the Pittsburgh nonprofit sector through connection, collaboration, and cultivation of one another, organizations, and the next generation of nonprofit leaders in Pittsburgh. The network includes 34 different PULSE Nonprofit Partners where 35 PULSE Fellows serve in year-long nonprofit partnerships.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE DETAILS/BENEFITS TO BEING A PART OF THE PULSE NONPROFIT PARTNER NETWORK?
- PULSE Nonprofit Partner Networking Gatherings (Educational and Networking)
- Possible Grant Support through the PULSE Fellow Fund and PULSE Pitch Event
- Event Promotion and Volunteer Event Support
- Collaboration Opportunities
- Job Board – Sharing out Positions through the PULSE Alumni Network
Nonprofit Partner Supervisor
- Enhance your Personal and Professional Network
- Broaden your Knowledge (Nonprofits, Leadership, Management)
- Personal and Professional Development Resources
WHAT ARE SOME KEY DATES IN THE PULSE NONPROFIT PARTNER NETWORK?
- October 3rd, 12-2pm – PULSE Nonprofit Partner Gathering – SERVE
- November 14th, 7-8:30pm – PULSE Pitch (Fellows Pitch Ideas for Community-Based Projects)
- December 6th, 7-9pm – PULSE Holiday Party (See The Original PULSE House Where it Began 25 Years Ago)
- February 6th, 12-2pm – PULSE Nonprofit Partner Gathering – LIVE
- April 26th, 7-10pm – PULSE25 (PULSE’s 25th Anniversary Celebration)
- May 1st, 12-2pm– PULSE Nonprofit Partner Gathering – GROW
- July 31st, 12-2pm – PULSE End of Year Party
QUESTIONS? MORE INFORMATION:
Contact Jonnett Maurer, Operations and Partnership Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-361-0124.