PULSE is on the move. After a number of great years at the Union Project, we’ve simply outgrown our space.
We’re moving to 5151 Penn Avenue, 1st Floor on June 1st, 2013.
We’ll have a Special Reception on Friday, June 7th, 2013 from 5-7pm with an Open House following from 7-10pm, in conjunction with Unblurred: First Fridays. Hope that you can join us!
5151 Penn Avenue is a street-level, split-level, multi-use space that will allow PULSE to increase its programming and impact in the lives of participants, nonprofits and neighborhoods.
The property is modern, fully renovated with new hardwood floors, custom metalwork, fireplace, 14′ tin ceilings and a disco ball in the bathroom.
The space has two levels with four unique spaces to accommodate PULSE‘s growing needs:
- 22′ x 14′ room in the front of the building on the first floor/street level
- 12′ x 14′ room with fireplace and adjacent bath on the second floor
- 12′ x 12′ room with back entrance on the second floor
- 11′ x 7′ room in the back on the second floor
- There is also a small back patio and some green space
PULSE plans to use the back two rooms for their offices and the other space for a variety of different gathering and functions:
- Seminars for PULSE participants
- Social gatherings/networking events
- Art gallery space for current participants, alumni and special guests
- Alumni events and activities
- Meeting space with clients, partners and participants
- Community events, such as Unblurred: First Fridays